Applicable Door Depth: 40-60mm (1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches)- Additional Mortise shaft available for door depth 61-80mm*
Applicable Door Spacing: The lock requires a door face clearance at min. 4-1/2 inches from the edge of the door
Lock Style: Mortise Lock with Push and Pull Handle
- Seamless touchpad screen
- High quality functions. Various access methods including your PIN code, RF key, Emergency Override Mechanical Key, and Emergency 9V Battery Terminal for easy entry
- 1 Master passcode (4-12 digit code)
- 30 User codes or RF Programming
- Automatic or Manual locking capabilities
- Double Locking Option
- Random Security Code
- Double Authentication
- Auto Wake Up Feature
- Keypad volume control. Device volume adjustable at 3 levels (including mute)
- Emergency Power supply. Use a 9V battery on the outside contact points to gain entry
- Low battery indicator function. Sounds of low battery and indicator on the touchpad screen
- Battery operated: DC 6V AA Alkaline Battery (8). Based on regular use of 10 times a day, batteries will last approximately 1 year
Samsung Door Locks have a sleek modern design which complements any interior or exterior door for residential homes or commercial business offices.
Winner of the iF Design Award and the Red Dot Award
Easy to Use
Use the digital touch screen numeric keypad to enter a passcode, RFID key or the emergency mechanical key to enter.
Simply push to enter, pull to exit.
Close the door and the sensor automatically locks the door for you.
- Rigorously tested construction, random security code feature, intrusion alarm, fire detection sensor and anti-tampering lock out.
- Protects you and your family in case of emergencies: Device unlocks automatically when it detects abnormal high temperature inside, allowing you and your family to exit safely
- Automatic double-locking system, keep your home ever more secure when you’re home alone
- Randomly generated code feature prevents any fingerprint marks left on the screen
- Double authorization mode capability: Access of entry granted after both PIN code and RF card have been authenticated
Can be installed on doors thicknesses 40-60mm (1-9/16 – 2-3/8 inches). Additional mortise shaft required for door thicknesses 61-80mm. Drilling template for mortise holes included. Can be installed on the left or right hinge doors.
A minimum of 4-1/2 inches of flat space is required from the edge of the door to any glass moulding, paneling or decorative beveling. Please consult the image below to measure your installation space.
Need installation service? Please contact us directly!
|PIN Code||4~12 digit combination|
|Capacity Combined||PIN Code||Up to 30|
|RF Card||Up to 30|
|Applicable Door Depth|
40~60mm standard (1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches)
Additional Mortise shaft available for door thicknesses 61-80mm
|Material||Zn, Al, ABS|
|Temperature (Interior Unit)||-20°C ~ +55°C|
AA Alkaline Battery (8)
Approx. 12 Months
(Ten Times Per Day)
|Product Size (length×width×height)||Exterior Body|
Included in the Box
- Interior and Exterior Unit
- Interior Mounting Plate
- Regular Mortise
- Strike Parts (Strike and Dust Box)
- Handle Shaft (40-50mm and 50-60mm door thicknesses)
- Handle Shaft Spring
- Screw Set
- Emergency Manual Keys (5)
- RF Key Tags (2)
- AA Batteries (8)
- User Manual